Best products to use in the test
Chafing blisters appear as pockets of raised skin. They may be similar to a boil as the pocket contains a clear fluid.
To the one who has them, these are likely annoying, bothersome, irritating and vexing.
To the observer, the affected skin area appears as a scratch, scrape or excoriation.
Treatment for Chafing
- As prevention, apply skin powder to reduce perspiration.
- If exercising is regular, wear synthetic fibers not cotton.
- When crusting is noted apply a lubricant like Petroleum gel.
Chafing Treated By Healthcare Provider
- When skin appears crusted, bleeding, irritated, has become bothersome or very annoying, confer with a healthcare provider.
- The affected skin area may be treated via prescription for a medical ointment.
- If infection is detected, antibiotic will likely be prescribed.
- During the treatment period allow for rest so the excoriation may heal well.
Keith is originally from Truckton, Colorado. The 54-year-old cared for his overweight wife for many years. Keitch is also a freelance editor at antichafing.net and supports the team as a competent advisor. In his spare time Keith enjoys reading books, visiting his homeland and is a passionate product tester for well-known manufacturers.